※ 한국 거주자의 경우 국문 개인정보 처리방침 [https://policies.treenod.com/privacy.html]을 확인해 주세요.
Welcome to Treenod Inc. (“Treenod”, or “us”) Your privacy is important to us and Treenod respects the privacy of personal information that you provide or Treenod collect in connection with our websites (“Sites”) or any Treenod games provided on a mobile platform(each “Game”, collectively “Games”).
Treenod reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Policy at any time by updating the amended terms to the Policy.
You acknowledge that this Policy is part of our Terms of Service(“TOS”). Policy not defined herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the TOS.
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE GAME, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, IN MANNER PROVIDED IN THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR ACCESS THE GAMES.
1. Information Collection and Use
Treenod collects information described below. Our primary goal in collecting and using information is to create your Accounts, provide Games and customer service(including advertising) to you, improve our Games, conduct research and create reports for our use. Treenod may store information on servers and equipment in different locations.
- 1.1. Information of personal information
This may be information that let us know who you are. When you engage certain activities in the Sites or Games, such as registering an Account, installing or accessing Games, purchasing Virtual Goods such as cyber items/points(Virtual Goods), sending and/or posting a User Content, or sending us feedback, you may be asked to provide certain information including your name, e-mail address, credit card or other payment information.
- 1.2. Usage Information
- 1.3. Interaction and Communications with other members in Games
Treenod collects information of your interaction with other members such as invite, gift, sharing your rank or level, and many others related to the Games, and your communication and interaction with your contacts through social media channels including social network services, messengers, and any other services that has social features such as invite friends and sharing information with friends.
- 1.4. User Feedback
Treenod may collect your e-mail address when you contact our customer service and Treenod may use that e-mail address to contact you about your gaming experience with Treenod games and notify you about Treenod news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain e-mail notifications, you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by requesting our customer service group.
When you contact us or respond to messages and communication happening between you and Treenod, Treenod may keep records of such correspondences.
- 1.5. Public Posting Contents
Treenod may collect and store archives of contents that you publicly posted or shared using out Games, such as form or social media channels, that includes your interaction with Treenod on such channels. Such contents may be visible to anyone both in or Games and outside of our Games. Treenod is not responsible in any public posting that you make.
- 1.6. Payment
When you make purchase in the Game with real currency, Treenod may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers. When you make purchase through third party platforms such as Apple App Store, Google Play Store, you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to such third party platforms, and Treenod does not collect or store any payment information directly from you.
- 1.7. Other Collection
Treenod may provide you promotions, events or opportunities to participate through the Games. Once you participate, Treenod will request certain personal information from you. Participating such promotions, events and opportunities is voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose your personal information that is generally contact information such as names and shipping address and demographic information such as ZIP/postal code.
2. How Treenod Use Information
- 2.1. Treenod use information collected through our Games for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Games. For example, Treenod may use such information for the purpose of:
- a) creating game accounts and allowing users to play Games;
- b) identifying and suggesting connection with other members of Games;
- c) operating and improving our Games;
- d) understanding you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Games.
- e) responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service;
- f) providing and delivering products and services you request;
- g) sending you related information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and messages.
- h) marketing and promotion of our Games or related products including those of third party’s products in relation to our Games;
- i) enabling you to communicate with other users;
- j) resolving disputes and issues;
- k) preventing cheating, crime or fraud;
- l) creating reports, analysis or similar task for internal use of research or business intelligence;
- m) linking or combining it with other information Treenod get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services; and
- n) any other as Treenod determine, in our sole discretion, to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, public, and/or our Games, or to comply with requirement of any applicable law.
- 2.2. Treenod may occasionally send you push notification through the Games to send you game updates and other Games related information that may be of importance to you. You may opt-out from receiving these type of communications at any time by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
3. Third Party Services, features and devices
3.1. Our Services contain content from and hyperlinks to websites, locations, platforms, and services operated and owned by third parties (“Third Party Services”). In addition, our Services contain features that allow you interact with, connect to, or access our Services through certain Third Party Services and third party devices. For example, you interact with a Third Party Service when you “like” or “share” content over social media through our Services or login to our Services through a Third Party Service. Remember that third parties may use Tracking Technologies to independently collect information about you and may solicit personal information from you. If you use a Third Party Feature, both we and the applicable third party may have access to and use information associated with your use of the Third Party Feature.
Third parties may have access to information such as your device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, locale, geo-location information, and IP address for the purpose of providing their services under their privacy policies. This Policy does not cover the use of tracking tools from third parties as Treenod do not have access or control over these third parties.
Our Services also contain Tracking Technologies operated by third parties. Ad serving services, advertisers, and other third parties may use Tracking Technologies on our Services and Third Party Services to track your activities across time and services, and tailor ads to you based on your activities, which may include sending you an ad on a Third Party Service or third party device after you have left the Services (“Interest-based Advertising”).
3.2. Please note that if you choose to connect with a social networking service on a device used by people in addition to you, those other users may be able to see information stored or displayed in connection with your account on the social networking service(s) with which you connect.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your choices regarding them, please see “Tracking technology choices” below.
4. Tracking Technologies
- 4.1. Tracking technologies generally.
- 4.2. Analytics and advertising opt-outs.
You may choose whether to receive Interest-based Advertising by submitting opt outs. Some of the advertisers and Service Providers that perform advertising-related services for us and our partners may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA")Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about how you can exercise certain choices regarding Interest-based Advertising, visit http://aboutads.info/choices, and http://aboutads.info/appchoices for information on the DAA’s opt out program for mobile apps. Some of these companies may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about the NAI and your opt out options for their members, see http://networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of Interest-based Advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
Treenod do not link the information within the analytics Tracking technologies to any personal information you submit within the mobile device.
5. Management of Personal Information
- 5.1. Information that you have shared via our Games on any social network or Third Party Services platform(for example, Facebook, LIINE, KakaoTalk) cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Games, Treenod may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
- 6.1. We may also disclose any of your information to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law, or, as we deem necessary in our sole discretion, in order to protect our legitimate legal and business interests.
- (a) reasonably necessary in order to provide the Games to you, for example, by providing your personal information to other companies or individuals Treenod may engage to perform the Games on our behalf or to communicate with you;
- (b) Brands, sponsors, and other third parties associated with our promotions and marketing campaigns; Platform owners such as Apple, Google and Microsoft; and Another business in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business.
- 6.3. We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries from time to time for one or more of the Purposes.
- 7.1. The security of your personal information is important to us. Treenod takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
- 7.2. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although Treenod makes effort in good faith to store the information collected on the Game in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, Treenod cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. As a result, while Treenod strive to protect your information, you acknowledge that (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Games cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
8. Changes and Modification to the Policy
Treenod reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy. When Treenod decide to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, Treenod may notify you via postings on our Services. If the changes are material, Treenod may notify you via email (through the email address you have provided in your account) before the changes go into effect. Please ensure that you keep up to date with any changes by visiting this page on a regular basis. Modifications or changes to this Policy will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
9. Information deletion procedure and method.
- 9.1. Treenod will put in place measures such that your personal information in our possession or under our control is destroyed and / or de-identified as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (a) the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal information; and (b) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
- 9.2. If any personal information is to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations, we retain it for the period as required by such laws and regulations before destruction. The personal information which is stored and managed by us will not be used for purposes not authorized by law or by you. We destroy hard copies of personal information by shredding or incinerating it, and delete personal information stored in the form of electric files by using appropriate technological methods.
10. Our Policy Concerning Children
- 10.1. Treenod do not willingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Game. If you are in minor age, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. No one in minor age may provide any personal information.
- 10.2. In the event that Treenod learn that Treenod have inadvertently collected personal information from under age 13 or minor age, Treenod will take reasonable measures to delete such information as quickly as possible. Parents who believe that Treenod might have any information from or about a child under age 13 or in minor age, may submit an inquiry to our customer center and request the information to be removed.
11. International Transfer
Treenod may transfer information that Treenod collect from you or you provide about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdiction around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and Treenod take appropriate steps and process to enable transfer of information from one to another and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
12. Data transmission (overseas transmission)
TREENOD BASED IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA, AND THE INFORMATION TREENOD AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS COLLECT IS GOVERNED BY THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA LAW. YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER, PROCESSING, STORAGE, AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA.
Your consent that is given pursuant to this Policy is additional to and does not supersede any other consents that you had provided to us with regard to processing of your personal information. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that relevant personal information protection laws permit an organization such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, such permission granted by the laws shall continue to apply.
14. Contact Information
Centum Dream World 15F, 25, Centum2-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, The Republic of Korea
If you have any question or concerns about this Policy, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
- *** For users residing in the California, U.S. will apply of; .***
- (a) California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Please allow up to 30 business days for a response.
- (c) Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Services and how have posted content or information on the Services, can request that such information be removed from the Services sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must state that the user personally posted such content or information and detail where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view.